Insurance provides drivers with peace of mind and the ultimate protection for their vehicles.
There are two different options you can choose from – please see below some of the options available per option
- Genuine Manufacturer’s Parts – Used to ensure the integrity and validity of the manufacturer’s warranties.
- Your choice of Repairer– Select your own or choose your dealer’s recommendation.
- Window excess – $250.
Silver / Gold Cover
- Genuine manufacturer’s parts – Used to ensure the integrity and validity of the manufacturer’s warranties.
- Your choice of repairer – Select your own or choose your dealer’s recommendation.
- Rental vehicles – Automatically provided in the event of a claim.
- 3 years new for old replacement cover – If the vehicle was purchased new by you and is written off, it will be replaced with a brand-new vehicle.
- Agreed value – For second-hand vehicles within 12 months of ownership.
- No claim bonus – Can be protected for life.
- Private and business use – automatically covered.
- No window excess – If your claim relates solely to vehicle glass, and the vehicle is under $150,000.
- Additional accident costs – Such as transport home or to your destination.
- Keys and locks – replacement and recoding up to $2,500.
- Incorrect fuelling – to a maximum of $1,500.
- Trailer cover – up to $5,000.
For a no obligation quote, please complete, sign and return the attached application form. In the event you answer “yes” to any of the questions, please provide specific details such as; date of the incidents, who was at fault, approx. cost of the repair. A thorough application will result in a quick turnaround. As mentioned, we are able to get you two quotes for consideration.
*The above points are only an indication of some of the many benefits. Limits, conditions and exclusions do apply. For clarification of such please refer to the policy wording and schedules.
*Both covers have an excess of 1% of the vehicle value with a minimum of $500